Collection of Personal Information
- ITC Limited collects personal information only when it is required for business purposes.
- While collecting any personal information, ITC Limited indicates the purpose of collection of such information and obtains the consent of the provider of the information in writing. ITC Limited gives the person providing the information an option of not providing the information. He also has the option of withdrawing his consent given earlier. In such cases, ITC Limited may choose not to provide any services/supply goods for which the information was necessary.
- While collecting information, ITC Limited or any entity authorized on its behalf to collect information takes such steps as are, in the circumstances, reasonable to ensure that the person providing the information has the knowledge of -
- the fact that the information is being collected
- the purpose for which the information is being collected; and
- the intended recipients of the information
- The providers of information are permitted, as and when requested by them, to review the information they had provided.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Head of Corporate Human Resources
ITC Limited, 37 JL Nehru Road, Kolkata - 700071
9AM - 5PM (on all working days)
Changes to the Policy
All words and expressions used herein and not defined, but defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them thereunder.